The most elegant addition to any outfit, these earrings are made with a sterling silver hook and four single majok beads. Complete the look with our Majok Necklace and bracelet.
Also known as “Job’s Tears,” majok beads are seeds that grow in Haiti with a natural hole running through the middle, ideal for crafting jewelry. Commonly used by Mother Theresa to make rosaries, they are one of Haiti’s best organic resources.
- Made from Haiti sourced majok seeds
- Stainless Steel earring hook
- Nickel free
- Five single strung majok seeds, minimalist style
- Beautiful natural earthy tone seeds
- Lightweight and versatile for every style
- Can be paired with our Majok Wrap Bracelet for complete majok seed look
- Hangs 2" long
- Ethically made
- Handmade in Haiti
Note each pair of these handmade earrings may have slight variances based on the uniqueness of each majok seed. Beautiful work is done in time and in small batches, please take joy in the unique look of every pair of Majok Strand Earrings.
FREE SHIPPING ALWAYS